Friday, 17 May 2013

The Ultimate Void - Introduction.


Misery Chick's Ultimate Void
First entry in the void would be discussing, just that... The void itself. Why is this delightful blog called the ultimate void and why I'm in it. 

Ever felt like something is missing? Every felt like you were in another universe and no one understood? Ever have something to say, but wasn't that important, but needed to be said so you felt complete? Ever felt like you were being sucked into a hole, deeper and deeper? Ever felt like something was missing, felt incomplete. Ever felt complete but then afterwards asked... what now?

Welcome to the Void...

The Void is that aftermath or the mourning period. A dimension where you and only you are. It is hard to get out of the Void or even fill it. Sometimes it isn't even you who is trapped, but a side of you. The geeky side, the nerdy side, the crazy fan girl side, the professional work-acholic side, the love-sick puppy side etc. 

I've been in the Void for many reasons and will discuss them with each post and how I get escape them, if I can that is. 

- I'm the Misery Chick and now... I'm going to cry in a corner...  


“I don’t have enough chips for my dip, 
but if I open another packet of chips, 
I won’t have enough dip for my chips.”

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that this type of Void is completely different from the Void that Kdrama 2nd leads get sucked into, never to return again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that is also a void I would be discussing... so stay tuned.

      Delete