Monday, 3 June 2013
The Raven Boys and Australia's Most Deadly
Took a photo of Kevin the Koala and my copy of The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.
It was at first for Maggie's Bookplate Giveaway, but then realised, after reading the actual thing, that it was only for the US.
Sometimes leaving in Australia... sux. It's boiling hot in Christmas, no one ever comes to Australia, during the same season the north is flooding and the south is burning. Cyclone season and bush fire season are the SAME season! Death is every where you look... no seriously.
While America learns about their Presidents and History, and the English learn about the Monarchy, Australia learns about what bug/animal will kill you.
Did you know Kangaroos kill??? They do, no jokes.
So before I die from Australia's nature life, I shall post this picture of one of the safe animals of Australia. By safe I mean 'too lazy to kill you.'
p.s. They are called Koalas, not Koala Bears. No one calls them Koala Bears.... that just crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment